Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Daddy Day Care

My wife left town on Sunday for a lovely 4 day trip to Orlando for work... not a bad gig if you can get it. So that leaves me at home with the dog and my 1 year old daughter. Dont get me wrong... Im loving the time I have to spend with my little girl... she has become a little mommas girl as of late so it gives me time to bond with dad, but holy shit... its crazy how ragged Ive become in just a few days.

I work so she goes to day care in the day, and then we are home at night... Shes pretty much perpetual motion from the time we walk in the door until its time for bed. She has been walking for a couple of months and wants to get into everything and anything. Then if you take away something that she isnt supposed to have she screams... awesome! I have a totally new view of what it would be like to be a single parent, it would suck! Simply from the fact that you have no time to yourself until the kid goes to bed. Oh well, only a another day until mom gets home...

Im sure that some of you follow sports, unless your gay like Robby, but did anyone see the great Cyclone-Kansas game on saturday, and more specifically the way the clones got jobbed by the refs... what the fuck were these guys thinking on the 2 shot free throw were kansas took the ball after the first shot and went down and shot a 3 pointer... and the points counted... note to the refs- you guys get paid to know what the fuck your doing and that is basic basketball rules... you need to just quit for being jackasses...

Go Clones, if they win out they have a chance to make it to the big dance!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|