Monday, February 09, 2004

Nothing ever happens in my life!

I have been a little lax in my posting. It all stems from the fact that really nothing super exciting happens in my life. I guess I just need to learn from Master Goose and learn to talk about the inane stuff that happens every day and make it interesting.

Well, since the last post on Wedensday, I went to work on Thursday. It snowed. A lot. I stayed late to "let the crazy drivers get off the roads" which is code for drinking beer with my coworkers. I have a pretty sweet gig. Im expected to do quite a bit of work, but when the work is done there is no shortage for downing a couple of pops, or 40.
I had a project due on Friday. I got up early, 5:00 AM sucks ass by the way. I finished up my shit, and came home around noon to spend the rest of the day with the 2 lovely ladies in my life. My daughter turned 1 so we took her shopping. I can't believe the amount of money we spend at Target every damn week. I have been there 3 times in 4 days and spent a shit ton of money. My in-laws came down on friday afternoon. I know a lot of people that dont like the in-laws but I feel lucky. Mine are pretty cool. They like to go and do stuff, and my father-in-law likes beer, alot. So we went to dinner, drank beer, and played some video games to win shit for the b-day girl!
Saturday was the official party... Nothing like have almost 40 people come to your house when its 10 degrees outside. Not really any place for them to go, but it was cool. I got to see some friends i havent seen in awhile. Oh yea... the fucking Cyclones lost again. Gillian got a bunch more toys, most that made a bunch of noise, and i drank some beer.
I just realized that i was on almost a 3 day mini bender of sorts, very nice.... havent really done that since college... i dont feel as old now :)
Sunday. Well you have to go to breakfast when family is in town and what better place to go than the bitching kitchen (aka Country Kitchen). I personally wouldnt have choosen it being that i used to work at one so the memories of how things are done still haunt my dreams, but it wasnt my choice. The food was decent when we finally got it. I wasnt about to eat the shitty buffet they have. The family left, breakfast didnt settle too well so i spent some time with the toilet. I went to Target again.
Monday, we had to take the little monkey for her 1 year check up and shots... that was sweet... my daughter will be a midget like my wife, she is small. Its really amazing how when you get to work at like 10:30 the day really flies. I had some stuff to due today, nothing super important so we drank a couple of beers at the end of the day.

Now here i am updating my blog with the facts of my life. Nothing ever seems to happen.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|