Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Agony of defeat!

I just finished up watching the debacle that waws the ISU-OU basketball game... what the fuck is with the clones. Ok, I admit, that some of you reading really dont know or really care, but dammit it is driving me nuts. We are undefeated at home with big wins of Xavier, Iowa, and Kansas, but if you put this team on the choke like a whore giving Ron Jeremy head. I realize that this year was supposed to somewhat of a
loss.
We brought in a new coach and are playing true freshman, but we got off to such a good start that the fact that we havent one on the road in conference for 20 straight games... what a fucking joke, we lost to Baylor for christs sake. They were killing each other down in waco over the summer.

Ok, enough of my venting. I have been busy as hell at work, which is good, but not so much for blogging. I haven't been really motivated about anything at all. I think that Im kinda falling into that slump that Robby was talking about. It should all look up this weekened. My awesome little girl turns 1. YEAA! Since this is her first b-day you have to put on the whole show and we are no exception. We have like 40 people coming over and it will be a crowded mess, but at least I get to see some friends and family that I havent seen in awhile. It should be a helluva good time. I mean really, you take birthday cake, add a little beer and some good friends. What can go wrong.

Im gonna do some surfing now... later all and have a good weekend if I neglect to get some more blogging done before then

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|