Tuesday, January 27, 2004

New Shit

As you can see if you have been here before, I am slowly getting shit put together on figureing it all out... that means I should have more time for posting... but for those that know me can attest to I dont have a life. Very little changes in my small niche of the world. I watch my kid grow up too fast and myself old too fast... but that is the life of a guy like myself.

Dont get me wrong. Im happy were Im at... i have a great job, a beautiful wife, and a wonderful daughter. We have a house, a dog and a couple of cars. We are living the American dream. Oh yeah... i also own part of a party bus... that is my attempt to hold onto my youth. As time goes on you will learn more of me and my screwed up views on the world and whatever pops into my head. As for now... i need to work or i will probably lose all the cool shit i just mentioned because im gonna get fired...

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|