Monday, January 26, 2004

Super Bowl

As anyone witha pulse knows it is the time of year for the greatese sporting event of the all.... The Super Bowl.

This year is a little different, I just can barely get myself excited for it. The 2 teams playing this year really dont interest me at all, I dont like the Pats, and the Panthers, well, who cares... Yes, its football, that is the only saving grace. After this I will be reduced to watching Arena league games every now and then so I can fend off the shakes of withdrawl. I cant wait.

After the close of the boring game that I will sit and watch and cheer for what else is there. I have college basketball, that is my only saving grace until the start of football once again in august. What do you do after march madness subsides... I know some people are huge baseball fans, but the only good time watching baseball is when your at the game, sweating your ass off and chugging down $5 beers like your an alcoholic that fell off the wagon. Thats it.

Oh well... go Panthers.

Oh yea... its snowing again.. not a lot but 3-5 inches... just enough to let you know its still winter and golf is at least 2 months away.. this blows.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|