Thursday, February 19, 2004

Long time coming!

Yes i havent posted anything in awhile... ive been busy. Plus im lazy, unmotivated and not much is new. Im still a little pissed at the way the cyclones play, but im kind of getting used to it. IF we can win a road game and win out at home we MAY get into the tournament... if not NIT here we come... although i can live with that if we can pull out a win or 2. We werent supposed to do anything at all this year and have beaten Kansas and Texas... Yippie!

Its finally warming up, which in turn is getting my itch for golf going again. I love the game... a lot. I wish i could play everyday. Im not bad, and with more play i could be really good, if i dont say so myself, but the whole time and money thing always cuts into that. I get to play once a week, maybe twice and hopefully more this year... we will see. So look for me on the tour next year playing next to Daly... just a couple of fat guys who like booze and chicks..

Heres to rednecks who have great game!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Brad

|