Tuesday, April 04, 2006

2 weeks

you know... its really strange how fast time goes by... its been over 2 weeks since my last post and i really dont know where the time went... my life is probably a lot like everyone else's... i go to work, come home and spend time with my family, rinse, repeat... now im not saying this is bad... quite the opposite actually, but time seems to really fly by. 2 weeks ago we went to my parents.. pretty boring, but nice to see them. 2 weeks ago, my daughter started swimming lessons.... she is a fish... loves the water and isnt afraid to be in the pool...

1 week ago we went out with our neighbors... i dont know about you... but having neighbors that you like and hang out with is nice... you dont have to worry about being spiteful and petty... anyway we went to dinner and then bowling... oh yea... and driking a boat load of beer at ye old bowling alley... truly a good time, other than the fact that my wife wouldnt get my tacos after, but hey i lived. sunday morning brought a beauty of headache... i assume this to be a side affect of the aforementioned bowling alley beer...but it appears that it wasnt completely the cause... apparently i had a sweet sinus infection that i finally broke down and went to the doctor the tuesday after... exactly 1 week ago...

last weekend my lovely wife decided that we (I) should paint the kitchen, living room, and hallways... i hate painting so i was not that thrilled by this, but happy wife, happy life. my father-in-law came down to help me out, which is great, because he loves to do all of the trim work... the painting is all done, and i will admit it looks nice... i just have have a sore body now... especially my knee... i think its broke.

anyway its that time of year again when all of the good sports are done... im really not a baseball fan unless im at the game, so i just need to keep my head above water until football kicks back up.

thats all i got for now... i will try and come up with something better.

oh yeah... fuck florida... i hate the gators.


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|