Monday, February 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

First and foremost Happy 3rd birthday to my little girl! Gilli has made it to 3!
I couldnt ask for a kid that is much better... she's sweet, smart and fun. She is the greatest thing to ever happen to me!

I ssume that just about everyone watched the Super Bowl... it turned out as i expected, but i thought that there would be a little more action. Dont get me wrong it was a good game, but not really that exciting. Oh well.. nothing left now except march madness until football starts up again!

I had a good weekend... hung out with the Beaner and his family this weekend. Did a little bowling and drinking... we hit Sherms Place for a little boozing on saturday night. A realy shit hole, let me tell you... white trash to the core, they had a DJ pumping out all of the 80's and 90's dance hits... smokey enough to cause cancer on the spot, and let me tell you...if you like hogging then this was the place... the fatties were plentiful, shaking all that ass on the dance floor, but it was sweet to hang out, drink, and make fun of people like the old days.

Anyway, i should probably do something constructive today so i dont get my ass fired, and so should you!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|