Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sweet glorius BEER!

ok... so we kept the kegerator... how can you say no to that... you cant! its something that we will use, but probably wouldnt buy for ourselves so my lovely wife said... lets keep it! shes a keeper!

bonus... we picked it up and best buy said that we got a minature, portable tv... obviously i have no use for such a thing so we returned it to the tune of $70. it turns out that it was mistake by best buy... we werent supposed to get the tv, so my wifes boss is a little pissed, because he had to pony up for more little tv's. no good for him, but good for us!

its still freaking cold. its currently -9 ... -19 with windchill...im glad i have a cushy office job where i can sit on my butt and not freeze it off.

my wife will heading out of town on friday with the kido, so i guess its time to break in the new keg fridge... party at my place!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|