Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pounding

You know its going to be a less than average day when the first thing you notice when you get to work is that your heading is pounding... I mean like a bass drum in a trash can thumping. It can only get better

On the lighter side of life, im not dead or dismembered. I just forgot how to post to my blog. I suddenly remembered so here i am.

The Cyclones have a huge game coming up this weekend. The Buffs from Colorado will be invading the friendly confines of Jack Trice to try and put an end to our winning streak. We need this game for the program and the fans. I admit, when we were on the 3 game skid i was one of the people saying maybe it was time for a new coach... and im still not sure it that is true, but at least they pulled their shit together for another year. I will be at the game with bells on. On the bus. Partying like a rock star, trying not to freeze or get wet. Stop on by and play some knockers.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|