Friday, March 18, 2005

Responsible adult...

I went out for St Paddys day yesterday... hit the bar at 3 and got home at 1...and didnt even get drunk. I must be getting soft in my old age. I had a great time, but i just didnt pound down the booze like i usually do. Ah the joy of responsibility. The shitty part is that i still have a headache this morning. I dont know if it was the smoke or what but im a good guy and dont get smashed and still end up with the shitty side effects. What a crock.

Anyway march madness is in full swing. The greatest sporting event know to mankind is rolling with full force, and i love it. The clones play today and hopefully they will roll... the hawks got run out of the gym yesterday, which hurts my pool a bit but its always great to see Alford's team lose.

I have some help coming this weekend to work on the basement so we will see how that goes, wish me luck for Norm im not. Have a great weekend.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|