Monday, January 31, 2005

2 THINGS.....

First and foremost... im alive. Tired, broke, and my brain is pickled from all the booze, but I am alive. Vegas is an unforgiving whore. She takes and takes while only giving sleeplessness nights and hangovers. It was a ton of fun, but I need a vacation to recover from the vacation. We didn't do as much of the tourist type things this time. More gambling and just hanging out. I don't think that it is a place that I could go often but every few years wouldn't be bad.

Secondly, the damn Cyclones won. How in the fuck do you lose to Colorado, but pull a win out of your ass against Oklahoma. Get your shit together and start playing or quit. Don't ride the fence... Its killing me. I would add a little more but the screen makes my head hurt. Good thing I have 4 more hours of staring at it today.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|