Friday, January 21, 2005

WTF

Why is that some cops have to be fucking assholes... is it because they have a badge and think they are smarter and better than the normal people.

I only ask because my wife got pulled over yesterday. When the cop came to her window and asked if she knew what she had done she said that she didnt. He said 'Your stupid'. If you know my wife this didnt go over well, nor should it. This dipshit said that you may never pass a police officer, and she had, therefore she was stupid. First off it was a 4 lane street, the cop wasnt going the speed limit and my wife was, so just by common sense you will eventually go around the cop. Not a big deal. Except i guess it makes you stupid. Then this guy had the nerve to tell her that he didnt have to give out his badge number so she could file a complaint. What a fucker.

He didnt give her a ticket (because she didnt do anything wrong) and did give her the number. She filed the complaint immediately. I hope he gets an ass chewing.

So dont get me wrong. I appreciate the men and woman that comprise our police force, and for the most part they are all really cool and helpful. Every once in awhile you get an asshole, just like anywhere else, that gives cops a bad name.

Have a great weekend!


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|