Thursday, December 23, 2004

Holiday Cheer!

First and foremost, Goose is drunk... i am not, repeat NOT a closet Chefs fan. I was just in a hurry. I hate the cheifs.. not quite as much as the raiders but close. Im starting to think that The Snake isnt the answer in Big D. He is so damn in consistent, watching the games is so hard because you dont know if hes gonna be awesome or fuck it up. Oh well another year of missed playoffs. You have to take the good and the bad.

This is my last day of work until after the new year... it will be a much needed and appreciated break. We get to see my family and my wifes. I will get to ski and a little ski hill, play some poker with my inlaws and just hang out and watch some football. Its all about spending and enjoying time with family and friends. So with all that being said, I most likely wont be posting much until im back to work. Im a slack ass and do most of my posting here. Its just easier since i sit in front of the computer all day, and you always need to take a little break or you go nuts.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Years. Get drunk and party like its 1999. I hope you all get what you want for Christmas, whether you were naughty or nice.

HO HO HO!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|