Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bob Villa's a monkey

Like most everyone else my NCAA pool is pretty much fucked... i think i have an outside shot to still get in the money but its a long shot.

I spent the whole weekend working on the basement with my father-in-law and Bob Villa im not... well actually i never see that guy really do anything. He just talks to the real contractor and has him explain what he will be doing. I bet that guy doesnt know shit. Kinda like me. All in all its turning out pretty well since i have never done this. I need to get some more done tonight so i can get the wiring done tommorrow. I just want to get it all done so i can start concentrating on golfing.

Its that time of year and i am jonesing to play. My first round out was horrible, but that makes me want to play more. I just hope that it actually warms up soon so i can get my fat ass outsside and do something rather than planting it on the couch.

Ok, enough of a break from work.. i have a ton of shit to do so im off to be bitter at all the shit i have to do.

Late.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|