Friday, April 22, 2005

Im a winner... things are gonna change, I can feel it!

No i havent died, lost any limbs in fishing accidents or been knocked off by the mob for unpaid gambling debts. Just from now on call me Todd.

As some of you readers know my best friend had a blog... but he up and quit. Hes a pussy. Really, ive smelled him. Robby has hung it up for bigger and better things. Or just to be lazy, whatever the case may be. We are sorry to see you go, but I do understand why. Oh yea... Happy Birthday Bitch!

The posts have been few and far between, it seems there is more to do and less time to do it. I havent even been able to read my favorites like i would like. So i assume as spring turns into summer that my time will be more valuable indeed. Although believe this my true readers... i havent forgot about you and will by all means try to give you some thoughts a little more often than every 2 weeks.

On the lighter side today i won a thursday office party from Lazer 103.3, the local radio station. They are coming to my office wither hooters wings in 2 weeks. It should be a bitching time.

As for the loyal Goose i dont want my reward mailed to me... i want it in person when i whoop your ass in a round of disc golf... we need to get it set up with some of the other boys.

Have a great weekend... and please keep checking back... i will continue with my tirades of naked lithuanian midgets dipped in ice cream... even though they creep me out a little.


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|