Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cold

Where to start... first i hope everyone had a good thanksgiving... lots of turkey and all that. Mine was nice... very relaxing. I drank my share of Rum and Eggnogs on the turkey day... ate too much, and sat around watching football, miserable because i had eaten too much.

We did some driving to my in-laws, spent some time with them, witch is fun. I watched the debacle known as the Iowa state game at the bar on saturday. I cant really talk too much about it... its too hard. Lets just say im tired of seeing our coaches sit on a lead trying to protect it rather than going for the kill! Pussies!!!!!
I also played a few holes of golf on sunday. Very weird considering we had had snow just 2 days before

Going back to work after having an extended weekend really sucks. The motivation level is super low and everyone just looks like they dont want to be there. Im no exception. Christmas is fast approaching and i just dont want to work. I need to become a welfare slug... just sit back and let the government take care of me.

I went to watch the Clones play b-ball last night. I figured we would have gotten our asses kicked, but they won. it was nice. now i need to work. yeah!

later peeps!

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|