Tuesday, November 22, 2005

ISSUES

I dont know if i should be talking about this but i guess i really dont care... its my blog so here it goes.

do you ever just have stomach issues for no reason... i mean cramps that lead to frequent toilet trips? i do...and it drives me nuts. one day i will eat something and everything is peachy... the next time i eat it.. BOOM... there goes my ass! im having one of those days today. i had a little leftover enchilada... the same as yesterday, but today my ass is gone... i left it in the toilet 3 times since lunch. sorry to let you all know about my bowel issues but i had to tell someone.

its thanksgiving in 2 days. i bought a christmas tree last night. it seemed a little early to me but we are going to be gone all weekend so we wanted to be able to have a good selection. i really am against decorating for christmas until thanksgiving is over, but i see it everywhere. people already have their lights up and turned on, plus ive even seen a few people with decorated trees that have the lights on. settle the fuck down people... take one holiday at time.

happy thanksgiving all. eat lots and hopefully avoid the toilet issues!


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|