Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Work Sucks

Not really... but being gone for 11 straight days tends to make you not really motivated. I have a shit ton of work, but none of it looks like fun, but hey, not more holidays until like forever.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, ours was great. It typically is. We went to my parents and spent the weekend. My folks are older and laid back, not a lot of excitement there, although i did get into a card game with my pops and some of his buddies... i ended up taking some of their money so thats cool!

We headed up to my in-laws after that and spent 3 days there. They are a ton more fun than my parents, my wife's sister and her family come over from Chicago and we tend to party a little. We even got to do a little midwest skiing. Its not quite Colorado but it satisfies the urge to ski.

We got some cool stuff for Christmas and Gilli made out like the bandit she is. We hand to rearrange toys to get the new stuff in and pack up some old. Compared to the rock and the stick i had growing up, this kid sure has it rough.

Hmm.... what else... oh yeah... the Cyclones suck... the got beat in there bowl game, but i got drunk that night so that was cool. Other than that not much is new, just dreading the start of the day, until i can get back into the swing of things.

I probably should at least act like im working....

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|