Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Heya

Happy Valentines day... the day were as a man you are expected to get your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend something nice and special. My wife got a hat. dont worry... she wanted the hat so im not a prick, really! my daughter got a ton of stuff, but hey, that is what you do when you have kids, you get less and they get more, but the smile is worth it!

its supposed to be another glorius day in iowa... like 50 degrees and sunny. in february. winter. riiiiight. at least im chained to my desk having a pile of work to do, so i have that going for me.

this past weekend we were in chicago doing the b-day party thing. its always a good time, we eat, drink, and be merry, so you really cant go wrong with that. my niece got some cool stuff and its good to see them. the drive sucks but its worth it.

for something different (if you havent checked out my links) try this site, ifs fucking hilarious. thats all ive got for now... so enjoy the day of love, just watch out for that little bastard in the diaper shooting arrows!


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|