Wednesday, February 15, 2006

LIsts and stuff

It seems this is going around the small but very prominent blogsphere in which i reside...Tow, my big headed roomate from college and good friend tagged me, so here it goes!

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Landscape architect
2. cook at Country Kitchen
3. factory worker-Amana refrigeration
4. grocery store employee

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Clerks
2. Office Space
3. Wedding Crashers (newer, but i think i wll watch many many times)
4. Caddyshack

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Ankeny, IA
2. West Des Moines, IA
3. Ames, IA
4. Marengo, IA (nothing really there... and i dont miss it, just some of the people)

Four TV shows I love:
1. Lost
2. The Shield
3. Deadwood
4. My name is Earl

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of):
1. The Office
2. Rescue Me
3. Two and a Half Men
4. American Idol (i just dont get it)

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Ear Falls Canada
2. Las Vegas
3. many places in Colorado
4. Hawaii.... my honeymoon... best trip ever!

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. big ass cheeseburger, medium rare
2. mac and cheese and hotdogs
3. Hooters chicken wings
4. pizza... specifically a fine Chicago style

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Torncity.com (an online game... im a dork)
2. amazon.com
3. yahoo sports
4. various news and entertainment sites

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with my family
2. golfing
3. tailgating at a football game
4. did i mention golf



This is me... if you dont like it, eat me!



Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|