Friday, April 02, 2004

TGIF

its been one of those weeks, lots of work, little motivation. Its about over. Finally.

Since this has been a shitty week my blogging has been pretty slow, for this i apologize, next week i will try and get back into it.

Im going to get our bus tonight so i can clean it up for the big prom trip tomorrw. luckily its not too dirty and my wifes cousin is coming to help clean it up since this is her gig. it should be a good time, i wish that i knew someone with a bus to cart my ass around in for my prom, although i wasnt that cool and only went with my date... ah... those high school memories.

anyway i need to end my week and finish some shit up, so i will let you know about the trip on sunday or monday.

Have a good weekend and keep you stick on the ice.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|