Thursday, March 11, 2004

ISU

Im pumped... Iowa State plays K-state at 2 pm today... i will be sitting in my tiny little balmy office watching this game with great anticipation. We will break our road losing streak today. mark my words. technically its a neutral court but who cares... its not at home. Plus that fact that this should be a good game, k-state is a tough team but so are we .... at times. So mark it down ISU 65 KSU 60.

Pink eye update...

This shit sucks... i dont think i have gotten it... but my brain keeps saying dude... you have it... your eyes itch... your gonna get it... im a mental case thinking that im gonna get it.
The last time i got it it was bad... i had a scratched cornea also so it really got into my eye and i couldnt wear my contact for a year and a half... that really blows... but at least my daughter is getting over it... she actually was able to open her eyes this morning..


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|