Tuesday, March 30, 2004

The shiteth hath hiteth the faneth!

Its the time of year when all hell breaks loose at work. As private Pyle once said, "I'm in a world of shit" It seems every time I think that i am catching up a dump truck full of turds backs up and piles it on... i love it. This explains my lack of blogging the last couple of days, plus that fact that im a lazy ass on the weekends.

Tonight my beloved Cyclones play in the NIT final 4 against Rutgers. I think that we should be able to win this if they dont get shell-shocked by playing in MSG. GO CLONES!

Last fall my buddies and i made a purchase of epic proportions. We bought a bus. With a handicap lift. A bonafide "Jimmy" bus. There are 8 of us that own this jewel, and it has been pretty cool. We use it mostly for tailgating but hopefully for some more entertainment this year. Anyway this weekend I have agreed to play chauffer to 12 high school kids going to prom. I think i need to get a little hat. But i digress. So, im driving these kids around in this big ass bus with my wifes cousins husband and my best friend... should be a treat. My wifes cousin, who is going to prom is super stoked about the whole deal so it should be fun for her.... I will keep you up to date on this little adventure.


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|