Tuesday, March 16, 2004

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.... It is march 16 and yesterday we got 15 inches of snow... Nice wet, heavy snow. This sucks. Not only did we get snow but I slid my explorer into a curb because the parking lot hadn't been cleared off and broke, yes broke a chunk off the front rim of my car. Now I have to get a new rim. What a pain in the ass.

I wanted a little more snow to put aside my feelings for golf, but not 15 damn inches.

Now... To suck it up and apologize to any ISU fans.... sorry I put the jinx on us by guaranteeing the win against OSU. Close game, but we couldn't pull it off. Now its onto the NIT. Oh well, its more experience for our young guys. Hopefully we can get past the group of geniuses that make up the Georgia bulldogs.

Go clones, and down with the hawks!
Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|