Monday, March 22, 2004

Screw you!

On Friday i went under the knife for the second time in 3 months to work on my shoulder. This time was to remove the 1 3/4" screw that was holding my collar bone together to my should blade. I incurred this beauty of an injury in a hotly contested game of touch football... I was the hero, knocking down the ball to save a touchdown... great play, except for the shoulder problem. At first if was one of those things that i felt kinda stupid that it happened... i have this great play in the touch football game, and all i get is a little separation. At least i could have broke my collar bone. I later found out that mine truly was the bomb! It was Grade 5 serparation, (Ac Separation)normally reserved for those in car accidents. At least its healing nicely, hope i can still play golf.

I went in thinking this was just a simple numb it and remove it. BUT NOOOOO! Full anesthesia and the whole works. At least i got to keep the screw.

So needless to say i spent the rest of the weekend on the couch, watching my hopes and dreams of winning the NCAA pool swirl down the toilet. What a jip. This really sucks, because as much as i love basketball, my pool is in the shitter and now i just dont have the desire to watch the games... maybe im just a gambling addict.

Thats all i have for now, i need to get some work done that piled up in the 1 day i was out of work.



Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|