Thursday, September 30, 2004

Baseball fans!

Im not really a fan of baseball... I played as a kid and kind of just grew out of it. I like to go to games and drink some beer and watch with friends, but trying to watch it on TV blows. Being from Iowa, people here mostly root for the Cubs... and for that im sorry.

I know that most Cub fans are die hard... and this was the year that they were going to go all the way. It aint happening... sorry. This team just seems to lack the discipline needed to take it to the next level... oh yea.. and they lack a closer. From what I read and have seen (not that much) I know that without a closer your fucked, the cubs are fucked.

So in sorry to all you Cub fans. Just drink some beer and let it go until they choke next year.

Oh yea... if anyone knows anything about engines I have a problem with our bus... damn thing wont start. New starter and solenoid, the batteries are good, we have power to the lights and things, but nothing getting to the starter to turn the motor over. So if you have any suggestions they are appreciated.

Go Clones!
Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|