Wednesday, September 01, 2004

FINALLY!

I have accomplished my goal. I am the world wide headquarters for naked wrestling Lithuanian midgets dipped in ice cream!
Thanks for everyone that helped.

We had our fantasy football draft last night (yes im a dork) and it sucked... im terrible, and i have no one to blame but myself. Oh well, at least its entertaining and its football so its all good.

Ive decided i need to start beating peoples asses that dont know how to drive. I got cut off on the 20 minute drive to work this morning 4 times, and had to drive at least the speed limit or less in the left lane for many a mile because people are stupid. Get out of the way. If your not moving with the flow of traffic then dont get in the left lane. Stupid pricks.

I hate people.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|