Friday, August 13, 2004

Another wedding

Im to that age where all my friends are settling down or already have. This weekend we have another one to go to. My buddy Tim, whose bachelor party i went to a couple of weeks back, is finally going to take the plunge.

Tim has had a fear of commitment for all of the time that i have known him. Thanks to this i have a wife. Tim dated my wife before i did. Decided to move on, then i came in. (This is has happened twice). I only married one. I know it was probably a dick move and i know that for awhile he was really pissed, but they were done and we had been friends so it worked out nicely. I have a lovely wife and daughter and still kept one of my best friends.

So, now that Tim finally found the right one Saturday is the big day. It will be like a college reunion yet again. Lots of booze, dancing and talking of the old times. I love it. I will let you all know how it goes next week.

Have a great weekend, and try to stay out of jail.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|