Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Inconsiderates Fucks

Yesterday my wife called me on her way to work after dropping our daughter off at day care. First let me say that we really like the day care we take our kid. They do a really good job, she learns a lot and has a lot of fun. Anyway, as with any day care you have sickness that runs its course. The policy is that if you kid gets sick you get a call and are supposed to pick them up within 1 hour. Easy to do. Any employer will let you leave to take care of a sick kid.

Apparantly there is a 'sickness' going through my daughters room and she and 1 other kid are the only ones that havent got it. On monday afternoon there were 3 but this kid got it. She had a fever of like 103 so her parents were called at 3 pm. This bitch didnt show up until 6 because she would have to take the day off on tues so she had to work late.

I have 2 problems here, first my kid is exposed to this shit for an extra 2 hours and second if my kid had a fever of 103 i would be ASAP so i could get her to the doctor. This woman also never seems to care when she drops the kid off. She just brings the kid in and leaves. What the fuck. Why have kids if you dont seem to care. Now im just waiting for my kid to get this shit and be miserable. Damn none caring fucking people.

Sorry for the rant but i needed it.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|