Friday, September 24, 2004

B-day party

On saturday night i get to go to a birthday party. For my wifes aunt. It will be hell. I would go into detail but then it would just turn into something hateful, and its friday so whats the point in that.

We dont ever see these people, or have anything at all in common with them, but yet we have to go. Yea! They are even having at a place where i dont thing that i can get any beer, so my father-in-law and i will have to down a couple before we go.

At least i get to play some golf on saturday, that should be fun, plus i will try and get the doors on the yard barn this weekend. Im totally tired of all the shit in my garage and having to park in the driveway. I will try and post a picture when i get it done. No Clone football this weekend, so i will have to watch the Hawks instead.

Have a good weekend and for those in Florida... take the hint and move, another hurricane is coming your way.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|