Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Walmart Hell!!!!

Ok... im kinda following the lead of some of the other blogs i read and taking on a new look... i liked mine at first but i grew a little tired of it, so here we are with a new look that isnt completely finished. I am trying hard to continue to update it so bear with me.

Also, i have been seriously lacking in my posting, which im sure a couple of you have noticed. That will change as well. I just need to make myself write. I think that it will help with my sanity.

I hate fucking walmart. No if's an's or but's. It seems that whenever i go there its full of trashy people, old people that can barely move, or people that cant speak the language. Plus every damn employee is slower than molasses. I had 4 items and it took me 15 minutes to check out in the express lane. WTF! I keep telling myself that i will never go back but this time its true. Fuck it, Im out. Unless im dying of a large open wound and the last band aid is in walmart then im done.

Please check back often, im trying to make this better than it was and keep it updated. I will also try and get some pictures up.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|