Tuesday, May 04, 2004

No more... please.

My girls were gone on friday night... that is something that never happens. Usually if someone goes somewhere we all go, but they went to see grandma and great grandma and i was told i didnt have to go. Sweet. Im going out. Partying like a rock star. Yea right.

We hung out at work and drank a few barley pops there, and then headed to Hooters for dinner. I like Hooters. A lot. We had dinner and hung out to drink a couple of more pitchers. Bonus for Hooters, my wings were COLD. Not just kinda cool but cold. So we ended up getting like 15% off or dinner. More money for beer.

I was out with a couple of single guys, Slugger (Mike), who parties quite a bit, and Medium Hair (Dave) who doesnt. We end up going to a place called veux caraie (sp). Its a meat market with a New Orleans theme. Hurricanes and the such, they have a bunch of mixed smoothie drinks for the chicks. For the 5 dollar cover you got $1 drinks. Not a bad deal. It was a nice place, lots of people, not too loud on the balcony area and nice atmosphere. I drank probably too much and ended up getting home too late.

Now my body just doesnt bounce back as fast as it used too. I hate my body. It always kinda just quites working properly after a hard night of drinking. Headache, stomache, beer belches, even after i guzzled some pop and slug down some more chicken. I need to get into drinking shape. Im in a wedding in 2 weeks and it will basically be a college reunion. Plus i have to keep up with Robby Over Fed Mind and that boy can drink. I need to do some work and go get the ingrediants so i can whip up some apple pie for the wedding.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|