Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Post PIe

The pie went over well... it always does.

My good friends Traci and Little Lee got hitched over the weekend. A very small, short and quite nice outdoor ceremony. I got the privelage of being one of the groomsman. I look good in a tux, too bad i have no occassion other than weddings to wear one. I need to be rich. Anyway it was great to see quite a few of my college friends and throw back booze like it was 1995 all over again. We hit the pie hard, killing off 2 of the 3 jugs. We even got others to partake of the sweet nectar. Its always refreshing to see a 50 year old lady taking a pull off of a plastic jug of hooch.

After the wedding we retired to our hotel and i had my very first slider... not bad if your half crocked. It was washed down with some Camo malt liqour... not good.

Anyway, all in all it was a success, i had a good weekend and no hangover.

Thats all i have for now.


Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|