Friday, June 04, 2004

Puke Patrol

Im not as young as i used to be.... right now my head is pounding like a bass drum and i cant get the smell of puked up chili dog out of my nose... what a great morning.

On thursdays i play golf in a mens league with some guys from work. We drink beer and have a good time. My wife plays softball on thursdays, so last night after golf i went down to watch her play. I had a good time, all the while slamming beers. I didnt feel wasted, but by the time we got home I was plowed, and fighting with my wife. Not a good combo.

After some arguing(i cant remember about what) i lie down and try to sleep. Then the bed spins start. Bad. Very bad. I jump up and run to the can but dont quite make it. I sprayed a little on the wall in the hall and on the floor of the john before i finally get it right. Damn, theres nothing like cleaning up puke with a horrible hangover.

So now i get to jump in the car and drive to chicago... 5 hours. Yea! So needless to say i will be playing mr low-key this weekend and try not to duplicate the incident of last night.

Learn it, know it, live it!
Turf

|